It's update time! Lots of improvements for the tutorial/demo area.
- Updated to Unity 2018.3.6.
- Updated SpatialOS GDK to 0.1.5.
- Testing new combat mode.
- Skillbar finally works as intended.
- Testing with some combat dummies.
- Hidden items in the tutorial area.
- Some chat features added.
Dummies don't react to being attacked yet but the flashy effects are nice.
- Combat stance. Attack or Press Tab to toggle. Movement speed is slowed when you have your weapon drawn.
- Slowed down running speed. May speed up a little again.
- Tools now require entering combat mode to use.
- Movement feels a little to slow now.
- Might get stuck in combat mode. Tap TAB if you are walking really slow and in a funny stance.
There is no proper fisticuffs stance. Very silly.
- Can't make certain jumps anymore and may get stuck.
What use to be a normal jump is now a fall through the clouds. Will be fixed next update.
Also, the game has a twitter account now! Info about playtests and other updates can be found there in the future. https://twitter.com/twokindsonline
Steam keys can be requested from the downloads page with an account.