Guilds, wave emote and bug fixes in this update!
If you haven't seen, check out the developer interview with Improbable where Judah covers building the game with SpatialOS.
Guilds can be setup on the website!
Login and go to www.twokinds.online/guilds to create one. Guilds are provisional and temporary until 5 members join. There are no in game guild tools yet so send the guild url to have people join. Guilds at the moment can have a desciption and a tagline/message of the day.
Wave at friends or strangers.
How to Add Skills and Emotes to The Skill Bar
Status icons now show under the skill bar. Hover over them to see a tooltip with info about what the satus is. For statuses like sneaking or combat mode, the tooltip also shows the button to press to revert back to normal.
Screenshots can now be taken directly in the game. Press F5 to take a picture without the game HUD. It will still capture the book menu and anything hovering in the game world. Press F6 to take a picture with the full UI and chat. Screenshots are saved in the persisted data path, which is in the appdata folder. The usual path for Windows is
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\Cookie Dragon Games\Twokinds Online\Screenshots\.
- Server position desync should be fixed.
- Long hair color is now what it should be.
- You can die and revive.
- No longer need to be in combat mode to plant seeds.
- You can now emote without being in combat mode.
- Plants automatically respawn if someone runs off with all the seeds.
- Discord link on login page.
- Scale vest in character creator is fixed as leather vest.
Inventory Not Saving
How character data is handled is still being changed.
- Game freezes on quit.