TwoKinds Online will be down for extended maintenance starting 5/10 7:30 PM PDT. The game will be down for server updates and data migrations to a new and improved database as we move off of PlayFab.
Changes in the Patch
- SpatialOS GDK updated for version 15.3.0.
- Optimizations. We are hoping this fixes the big memory leak that's been causing major server slowdowns.
- Big account and data change from PlayFab to our own Database.
- Initial character load in Character Select will be slow the first time.
- Basitins can learn Stomp, a crowd control attack.
- Fix for the chocolate bunny drop for the Easter Egg Event. The Easter Egg Event will be extended for another week.
- Inner Mana Color option for character creator.